Monday, August 31, 2015

My So Called Opinions-Response

I was initially skeptical about the argument the author created. However as I read on i found my self coming around. In the second part of the My So Called Opinions Fine talks about how our generation lacks original taste. We find our own opinions in personal preference strongly influenced by the people and society around us. These couple paragraphs made me question and admit to myself that i do indeed let others opinions influence my decisions greatly. For example, first day of school ice breakers cause the most anxiety possible for me personally. I never know what to say and i never fully express myself in fear of being judged. This has improved over time and I found myself being more comfortable in a setting such as art school because people are very comfortable with themselves here and i admire that. Over all i enjoyed this article and it brought up many good so called opinions about pluralism.

No comments:

Post a Comment